Your commercial property deserves a roof that can take on extreme weather and maintain its interior comfort and energy efficiency, and you can achieve that with an EPDM (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) roof. This rubber-based membrane remains a popular choice for property managers due to its rewarding features. If you’re planning to replace your commercial roof with something better, EPDM might be just the thing you need.
Your reliable roofer in Clearwater, FL, American Roofing & Sheet Metal shares more of its benefits.
1. Superior Weather Resistance—Choosing EPDM for your commercial roof lets you benefit from improved protection against extreme weather conditions. Since it consists of rubber, which is a waterproof material, EPDM easily prevents water from settling on your roof and building structure. It can also easily withstand high winds and fire, making it a lasting choice for your building’s protection.
2. Excellent Durability—EPDM doesn’t deteriorate nor shatter in frigid temperatures. It also remains stable against ozone and damaging UV rays, making it non-perishable. You won’t have to worry about premature failure, either—EPDM typically lasts up to 50 years.
3. Low Maintenance—This option is easy to repair and maintain due to its ability to endure most extreme weather conditions. The result is a well-functioning roof especially when you choose professional roofers like American Roofing & Sheet Metal for repair and maintenance.
4. Easy Installation—EPDM is lightweight, making it easy for installers to haul them to and from your property.
5. Energy-Efficient—This option effectively reflects heat, which help cut down your cooling costs during summer. It also has superior insulating properties that keep costly heated energy inside your home during colder months.
6. Eco-Friendly—EPDM roofing in Tampa, FL, is fully recyclable, helping prevent waste from entering landfills.
Choose us for quality installation of your EPDM roof. Fill out our form today for a free estimate.