The roof is one of the biggest and most important investments you’ll ever make in your home. Your roof is designed to protect you from rain, hail, snow, sleet, high winds, searing temperatures, and more. A quality installation is the first step to protect your investment, but it doesn’t end there. Performing routine maintenance such as clearing gutters, and inspecting for damage is necessary to ensure the long life of your roof.
Climbing up on ladders and shuffling around your roof probably isn’t your idea of fun afternoon. American Roofing & Sheet Metal has you covered. With our three residential roof maintenance programs, you can be confident that your roof is getting the attention it needs while you stay safely on the ground.
Bronze Coverage: The First Line of Defense
Every homeowner should consider at least our bronze residential roof maintenance program. Our experienced team will visit your home once per year and perform the following tasks:
- Gutter cleaning
- Inspection & replacement of plumbing boots
- Inspection of attic vents
- Repair of any exposed nails
- Inspect for animal damage or other roof penetration
- Removal of all debris
- Inspection of shingles for signs of wear including curling, cupping, flaking, tearing & blistering
- Inspection for sings of damage from hail or wind
- Inspection of roof decking for signs of buckling
- Cleaning of roof top skylights
Silver Level: Double the Defense
Our Silver Level coverage includes the same ten-point service performed twice per year rather than once. You can feel even safer having your roof inspected between seasons to repair any damage that may have been caused, and to be prepared for any situations coming with the next season.
Gold Level: Total Protection
Our Gold Level protection plan includes our expert roofers visiting your home twice per year to perform the ten-point service included in the Bronze and Silver packages. In addition, you’ll receive:
- One additional gutter cleaning for a total of three per year
- Inspection for mold and moisture
- Neutralization of roof environmental algae
- Priority scheduling
- 10% discount on repairs.
Having your roof serviced will make sure it is clean, free of debris, and free from any damage or deterioration. You can rest easy knowing your roof will keep your home, family and possessions safe and sound. Call 813-884-1815 today for more information on how we can keep your roof in tip-top shape with one of our residential roof maintenance programs.